Villa Skilift-Seeblick - beautiful town centre Villa with ski lift and piste 50 m away
Zell am See
A 5 bedroom town centre Villa, for a perfect family holiday, with Ski lift and piste 50 m away.The Villa has 10 beds, 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite), full Wi-Fi, Ski-boot dryer, Ski store, garden store for bikes and 3 parking spaces.
A large garden, views of lake and mountains makes it a lovely base for holidays throughout the year. The room layout of the villa makes it ideal for families to share.
The lakeside beaches and walking paths are close by and the onsite parking makes loading vehicles easy.Explore the many ski areas within easy drive including Kaprun (12 mins.) or walking and cycling in the other seasons.
- bedroom 1: double bed with full en suite bathroom WC; balcony with lake view
- bedroom 2: large double bedroom; balcony with lake view
- bedroom 3: large bedroom with two single beds; balcony lake view
- bathroom with bath/shower, WC and basin
- WLAN connection
- the whole ground floor is open plan living area (no bedrooms)
- kitchen fully fitted, breakfast bar/stools connected to dining area
- dining area - large oak table with 12 chairs
- living room (50" TV, DVD blue ray) with large sofa, comfy chairs; bay window with lake view
- entrance porch with ski storage, ski boot/ walking boot dryer
- hall with large hanger over radiator for drying jackets
- WC and basin
- WLAN connection
Lower Ground floor ( rooms with very small windows):
- bedroom 4: one double bed and en-suite shower/basin
- bedroom 5: large bedroom with two single beds, en-suite shower/basin, TV and DVD player
- WC - in lobby between the two bedrooms
- washroom with washing machine, hangers and ironing
The Villa is central to amenities:
- 150 metres to shops, ski and bike hire, restaurants and apres ski bars
- beautiful Zeller lake is viewed from ground and first floor, 200m walk away
- the Hallenbad Centre (500m); swimming pool, sauna/wellness and ice skating
- bus and train station 150m away
- CityXpress lift (350m) ski hire and ski lockers
- the famous ""Kupferkessel"" bar/restaurant is on corner of this road
- night skiing Tues/Wed each week on ski slope next to Villa
- Salzburg Airport is 80 km away direct by Postbus 260 or by frequent City Link trains
Travel on main roads kept clear of snow (no chains neededin town centre).
Zell am See is regional hub for trains and buses, making it ideal for walkers and cyclists exploring the wider area.
Refundable Security Deposit: € 700,-
- Cable TV
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Family Friendly
- Kitchen Utensils
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- No Smoking
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
Zell am See
The picturesque lakeside town of Zell am See nestles at the foot of Schmittenhöhe, whose summit boasts one of the finest panoramas in the Alps. Lush, green mountain pastures amidst towering 3000 metre peaks create a breath-taking landscape on the edge of the Hohe Tauern National Park. It was here, in the heart of the Pinzgau, that the Romans built their settlements, appreciating the many advantages of the region.
Diverse activities to suit every taste
Zell am See is an all-year round destination, making it one of the top addresses in Europe. It offers a varied programme, catering not only to sports enthusiasts and recreational holidaymakers alike, but also to families and those seeking relaxation.
A total of 138 km of pistes includes the family-friendly Maiskogel mountain, as well as high alpine glacier skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn. Local ski and snowboard tuition is available to all, and children especially can develop their confidence and sporting prowess in a fun and rewarding way. For the cross-country skiing enthusiast, a generous 200 km of trails awaits. And for more winter fun, why not try out tobogganing, snowshoeing or ice-skating?
In summertime, an extensive network of trails beckons hikers of all abilities from Zell to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier, where the ‘Summit World 3000’ awaits you with its awesome views across the Alps. At this altitude, you can be sure of snow and ice, even in summer, so wrap up warmly!
In and around Zell am See, cycle paths extend into neighbouring communities, not to mention numerous mountain biking possibilities, as well as Segway tours.
But be sure to enjoy some relaxing time-out and recharge your batteries: pamper yourself at the Tauern Spa, or at any one of the luxury spa hotels in and around Zell am See.
Urban flair amidst majestic mountains
Why look further, when so much is on your doorstep? Zell am See’s parish church of the Holy Hippolytus, together with the town museum in the Kastner Tower are just two of many cultural points of interest in the area.
For sports fans, national league ice hockey matches promise an exhilarating evening out, while local club kicker football offers an alternative attraction.
From spectator to participant, the Zell am See and Kaprun 18-hole Golf Club offers the perfect challenge in a glorious landscape.
Whether shopping for fashion, sport and/or souvenirs, stroll through Zell am See’s central pedestrian zone and enjoy the charm of the traditional style buildings and enchanting side streets. Treat yourself to the varied culinary delights in one of the many cafes or restaurants and sample the best of Pinzgauer cuisine. For a nightcap, visit one of the numerous pubs, bars or discos.
Fresh air and crystal-clear waters
At the heart of the Pinzgau, Zell is good for the body and soul, recognised for over fifty years as a health spa resort. Emerging at the end of the last ice age some 16,000 years ago, Lake Zell offers exceptionally clear waters. This, combined with the pure air, sets it apart. Drinking water is of premium quality and fish abound, including bass, bream and roach, pike perch and whitefish.
Covering an area of 4.5 km2, Lake Zell is perfect for sailing and surfing, both offered by the local sailing schools. For a more leisurely lake experience, don’t miss a trip aboard one of the Schmittenhöhebahn’s fleet.
Hot summer days entice holidaymakers and locals alike to jump into the clear, cool waters, drying off on the beaches of Zell, Thumersbach or Schüttdorf. High board diving, water-skiing and banana boat rides feed adrenaline seekers, while beach volleyball inspires not only action, but a great team spirit. And for our youngest guests, a super toddlers’ pool promises hours of fun.
Stay with Alpen Apartments in Zell am See
Fired up for a holiday in Zell am See? Look no further: choose from over 75 apartments and chalets. Well-appointed, tastefully decorated and fully-equipped, often with stunning, alpine and/or lake views, you can be certain of a relaxing stay.
Some of our properties are located by the golf course and many are well-served by public transport, taking you effortlessly to key locations like the ski slopes, lake or town centre.
Price per Night
- Local Tax: € 1.05 per person/day (15 yrs and over)
- Service Paket: € 440,--(includes final cleaning, bed linen, bath towels, dishcloths, dishwasher tabs & dishwashing liquid, sponge, Online-Bread-Service, daily reception)
Refundable Security Deposit: € 700,-
At a Glance
- 180 m2
- 10 Persons
- 5 Bedroom/s
- 4 Bathroom/s
Address & Contact
5700 Zell am See
Tel. +43 (0)6542 20968
Map of Region
View on Map