Snowboarding in Salzburg
Snowboarding at its best - numerous ski resorts with over 900 km of slopes, freeride spots with powder without end and fat snow parks.
Our ski resorts are real hotspots for snowboarders. Perfectly styled and shaped snowparks with generous powder slopes; cool pistes for alpine-orientated snowboarders and easier slopes for beginners, all offer perfect conditions for snowboarders. Freeride spots, varied pipes and obstacle courses await you, dotted across more than 900 kilometres of pistes. There are frequent competitions, where you can marvel at the prowess of the contestants.
The different snowboard schools teach beginners and those getting back into snowboarding the perfect techniques. A tip for beginners and families is the Maiskogel in Kaprun with its gentler slopes - ideal for kids!
All snowboarder’s paradise at a glance:
- The Nitro Snowpark at Leogang; the Night Park at the Unterschwarzach gondola in Hinterglemm; playgroundSNOW by the Hochalm 6-seater chairlift at Hinterglemm; the Learn-to-Ride-Park and the Ski & Boardercross course on the Bernkogel at Saalbach
- Snowpark and Funslope Schmitten XXL on the Schmittenhöhe mountain at Zell am See
- Snowpark and Freeride Area on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier
- Snowpark Gastein and Freeride Area Sportgastein
- Snowpark Maria Alm, Blue Tomato Kings Park Mühlbach and Livingroom Snowpark Hochkeil/Mühlbach
- Kitzbühel Snowpark near the Panorama gondola (Hollersbach/Mittersill)
- Snowpark Gerlos and Ski & Boardercross Königsleiten (Wald/Königsleiten/Krimml)