On holiday with children in Austria
Holiday pleasure for the whole family
Our destinations are perfect for family holidays, offering fun and action both in summer and winter. Sporting activities and the great outdoors are sure to arouse the senses.
Activities for all seasons
Go skiing in winter, enjoy swimming fun in summer, and on glorious days, discover exciting adventure treks – whatever, you choose, you are sure to have fun. Special adventure hiking trails, well-organised ski schools, numerous leisure facilities, events and other child-orientated offerings not only make children's hearts beat faster, but, together with the support of child care facilities, enable you to create a special holiday programme with some time out for parents too. In summer, as well as in winter, children will love the many possibilities for fun in the water. Where local leisure lakes cool you down in summer, use the indoor swimming pools and thermal baths in winter - wherever you go, you will find specially tailored offers for children. The mascots Schmidolin, Gasti, Montelino and co. guarantee treasured holiday moments.
Tips for your holiday
- An exhilarating descent on the summer and winter toboggan runs (Insider’s tip: the Maisiflitzer in Kaprun will not only thrill the kids!)
- Ski and snowboard fun in the snowparks and on the numerous ski slopes
- Water fun in Lake Zell; the Felsentherme (rock thermal baths) and Alpentherme (alpine thermal baths) in Gastein; the Tauern Spa Kaprun, as well as the leisure lakes and indoor swimming pools.
- Adventure climbing parks (Don’t miss the treetop path – Baumzipfelweg) and adventure hiking trails
- Speed round special courses on a cool e-bike
- Delicious local and international delicacies
Whatever shape your holiday takes, children are always welcome!
Accommodation to suit your needs
Our holiday destinations are particularly family-friendly, while our holiday apartments and holiday homes offer a perfect set-up for babies and children, including toys, high chairs, baby monitors and much more, ensuring an exciting, but relaxing holiday experience for the whole family.